The third “Base” Project was chaired by Don Garling. The objectives of the project include:
- Strengthen linkages between North Central Regional Aquaculture Center (NCRAC) Research and Extension Work Groups.
- Enhance the NCRAC extension network for aquaculture information transfer.
- Provide in-service training for Cooperative Extension Service, Sea Grant Advisory Service, and other landowner assistance personnel.
- Develop and implement aquaculture educational programs for the North Central Region (NCR).
- Develop aquaculture materials for the NCR including extension fact sheets, bulletins, manuals/guides, and instructional videotapes.
|LaDon Swann (Purdue University)||1-4||
|Daniel A. Selock (Southern Illinois University-Carbondale)||1-4||
|Joseph E. Morris (Iowa State University)||1-5||
|F. Robert Henderson (Kansas State University)||1-4||
|Donald L. Garling (Michigan State University)||1-4||
|Ronald E. Kinnunen (Michigan State University)||1-4||
|Anne R. Kapuscinski/David J. Landkamer (University of Minnesota)||1-4||
|Robert A. Pierce (University of Missouri)||1-4||
|Terrence B. Kayes (University of Nebraska-Lincoln)||1-4||
|Frank R. Lichtkoppler/Fred L. Synder (Ohio State University)||1-4||
|Fred P. Kinkowski (University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee)||1-4||
Project Outline (207K pdf file)
Report (93K pdf file)
Project Progress (220k)
Project Number: 3