The fourth “Base” Project was chaired by Fred Binkowski.
- Strengthen linkages between North Central Regional Aquaculture Center (NCRAC) Research and Extension Work Groups.
- Enhance the NCRAC extension network for aquaculture information transfer.
- Provide in-service training for Cooperative Extension Service, Sea Grant Advisory Service, and other landowner assistance personnel.
- Develop and implement aquaculture educational programs for the North Central Region (NCR).
- Develop aquaculture materials for the NCR including extension fact sheets, bulletins, manuals/guides, and instructional videotapes.
|Fred P. Binkowski (University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee)||1-4||
|James E. Ebeling (Ohio State University)||1-4||
|Donald L. Garling (Michigan State University)||1,2, & 4||
|Jeffrey L. Gunderson (University of Minnesota-Duluth)||1 & 2||
|F. Robert Henderson (Kansas State University)||2 & 4||
|Terrence B. Kayes (University of Nebraksa-Lincoln)||1-4||
|Ronald E. Kinnunen (Michigan State University)||1, 2, & 4||
|Joseph E. Morris (Iowa State University)||1-5||
|Robert A. Pierce (University of Missouri)||2 & 4||
|Daniel A. Selock (Southern Illinois University-Carbondale)||1-4||
|LaDon Swann (Purdue University)||1-4||
Project Outline (236K pdf file)
Report (93K pdf file)
Project Progress Report (220k)
- Pond Culture of Channel Catfish in the North Central Region (Fact Sheet #106 - 2306K pdf file - may be slow loading due to large file size)
- Cage Culture of Fish in the North Central Region (Technical Bulletin #110 - 2.34M pdf file - may be slow loading due to large file size)
Project Number: 4