The Twenty-fifth Project - Chaired by Barbara Evans
- To assess the level of aquaculture curricula/programs in high schools throughout Michigan and Wisconsin.
- Develop a web-based platform that:
- Allows assessment of the level and distribution of aquaculture curricula throughout the region
- Will be accessible by the schools to link the programs and
- Is expandable to all states in NCRAC and possibly to other RAC’s
- Develop incentives for the students to solve aquaculture problems such as expansion of the “Aquaculture Challenge”. Competitions should be scalable to other states within NCRAC.
|Barbara Evans and Chris Smith (Lake Superior State University)||1, 2 & 3||
Project Number: 25
07/01/2016 to 06/30/2017