This fifth Workshop/Conference for Extension was chaired by Jimmy L. Avery.
- Learn successful approaches to problem-solving through case studies that can be replicated in other states (i.e., lessons learned).
- Demonstrate and conduct hands-on experiences with state-of-the-art computer applications for improving delivery of extension programs.
- Identify national extension priorities and critical issues with development of corresponding action plans for implementation.
- Identify potential interregional extension projects, such as curriculum development or national decision-support databases.
- Share educational materials and programs in addition to expertise.
- Strengthen regional and national communication networks to improve services to our clientele.
- Examine successful extension components and outcomes to research projects and develop approaches to improve integration nationwide.
- Develop a collective strategy to define extension’s role in measuring impacts of RAC projects and collaboration with others in academia and the private sector.
- Improve business management skills related to aquaculture and enhance knowledge concerning marketing of aquatic products.
|Jimmy L. Avery (Mississippi State)||1-9||$5,000|
Project Number: 5
09/01/2010 to 08/31/2011