This fourth Workshop/Conference for Extension was chaired by Hanping Wang and Laura Tiu.
- Learn successful approaches to problem-solving through case studies that can be replicated in other states, i.e., lessons learned.
- Demonstrate and conduct hands-on experience with state-of-the-art computer applications for improving delivery of extension programs.
- Identify national extension priorities and critical issues with development of corresponding action plans for implementation.
- Identify potential interregional extension projects, such as curriculum development or national decision-support databases.
- Share educational materials and programs in addition to expertise.
- Strengthen regional and national communication networks to improve services to our clientele.
- Examine successful extension components and outcomes to research projects and develop approaches to improve integration nationwide.
- Develop a collective strategy to define extension’s role in measuring impacts of Regional Aquaculture Center (RAC) projects and collaboration with others in academia and private sector.
- Improve business management skills related to aquaculture and enhance knowledge concerning marketing of aquatic products.
|Hanping Wang/Laura Tiu (The Ohio State U)||1-9||$5,000|
Project Number: 4
01/01/2006 to 12/31/2006